Texture Type 6:Coiled 4A
- TEXTURE: Loose Afro, Medium Coils are Close to the Scalp.
- GROWTH PATTERN: Grows up and away from the scalp, then curls.p
- BODY / VOLUME: Some volume. Likely to be compact with less movement.
- ELASTICITY: Moderate shrinkage. Stretching with moderate spring back.
- POROSITY: Raised cuticle. Some frizz, tangled. Resistant to aborption.
Texture Type 6, is often characterized with medium coils or a loose afro. Also, known as Curl Type 4A. If your Texture tends to, have distinct, medium coils that are close to your scalp keep your strands in this category.
Texture Maintenance with Texture Type 6;Maintain with 25 Miracle Milk for Prep. Style with True Textures Curl Enhancing Lotion and Twist & Coil Jelly (layer and style both products).. Finish with 25 Miracle Nourishing Oil. Style this Texture type by raking product cocktail above through soaking wet hair and let coils air dry.