Texture Type 5 Very Curly 3C
- TEXTURE: Defined curl with s-shapes forming into coils.
- GROWTH PATTERN: Grows down from scalp, then curls in defined S-shapes.
- BODY / VOLUME: Reduced volume with some movement. Prone to compactness. Easy to create movement.
- ELASTICITY: Stretching with immediate spring-back./li>
- POROSITY: Raised cuticle. Likely to frizz and tangle. Moderate to resistant absorption.
Texture Type 5, is often characterized as very curly, define curls with s-shapes forming into coils. Also, known as Curl Type 3A. If your Texture tends to,grow down from the scalp then curls in defined S-shapes keep your strands in this category.
Texture Maintenance with Texture Type 5;Maintain with 25 Miracle Milk for Prep. Style with True Textures Curl Enhancing Lotion and Foam Wrap. Work with Curl Enhancing Lotion into ringlets and corkscrews. Scrunch loops and spirals with Foam Wrap. Diffuse or air dry.